Immigration Services



Are you trying to help your family member immigrate to the United States? We can help!

  • Immigrant Relatives (parents, children, and siblings)
  • Green Card / Legal Permanent Residence
  • Fianc√© Visas (K-1 and others)
  • Derivative / Dependent visas for spouses and children of special visa holders
  • Citizenship / Naturalization

Marriage to a U.S. citizen can lead to residency (green card) and naturalization (citizenship) for the foreign-born spouse. However, the process may present challenges, especially if certain factors are present, such as:
  • A short courtship prior to marriage
  • Spouses living apart due to work, school, or other obligations
  • Children from a previous relationship
  • The immigrant spouse has already spent time undocumented in the U.S.
  • Previous order of deportation

These situations and others may trigger a denial or a request for evidence of your application. It is best to seek the advice of an experienced attorney.


We serve both employees and local businesses seeking qualified workers.
  • EB Visas for immigrants of extraordinary ability, researchers and executives
  • E-1/E-2 investor visas
  • H-1B Visa for skilled workers
  • H-1 visa for temporary workers
  • L-1 visa for intracompany transfers
  • R-1 visa for special or religious workers
  • PERM/Department of Labor Certifications for business
  • Work permits


  • F-1 Student visas
  • J-1 Exchange visitors
  • OPT Occupational Training