FAMILY BASED IMMIGRATIONAre you trying to help your family member immigrate to the United States? We can help!
- Immigrant Relatives (parents, children, and siblings)
- Green Card / Legal Permanent Residence
- Fiancé Visas (K-1 and others)
- Derivative / Dependent visas for spouses and children of special visa holders
- Citizenship / Naturalization
Marriage to a U.S. citizen can lead to residency (green card) and naturalization (citizenship) for the foreign-born spouse. However, the process may present challenges, especially if certain factors are present, such as:
- A short courtship prior to marriage
- Spouses living apart due to work, school, or other obligations
- Children from a previous relationship
- The immigrant spouse has already spent time undocumented in the U.S.
- Previous order of deportation
These situations and others may trigger a denial or a request for evidence of your application. It is best to seek the advice of an experienced attorney.
EMPLOYMENT BASEDWe serve both employees and local businesses seeking qualified workers.
- EB Visas for immigrants of extraordinary ability, researchers and executives
- E-1/E-2 investor visas
- H-1B Visa for skilled workers
- H-1 visa for temporary workers
- L-1 visa for intracompany transfers
- R-1 visa for special or religious workers
- PERM/Department of Labor Certifications for business
- Work permits
- F-1 Student visas
- J-1 Exchange visitors
- OPT Occupational Training